[SOLVED] Site inside site - how to do this?

Um

Hello, can someone please help me.

I would like to insert google reults inside my site, but after the results is shown to my site, my site

just expands.

Can you please look at here: www.piranhastudio.com/search/

can you please inset some word into search and press search, afte that you will see how result are shown.

I would like that result are shown in table with (for example) 570x400pix, so if search results are more than 400pix

than to see other result you must scroll inside this 570x400pix.

Hope you did understand me, if you didn't then go to reply of this topic and inside board where you type answer,

insert 20 rows of some text, you will see that after 12 rows, text "dissapear". it goes under board, so if you would like to see this disapeard text, you must scroll it back.

Something like that I need, but without possibility to insert text, I just need to show search results.

I have insert iFrame, but inside I cant see google results. I dont know why.

When I insert some other site inside, everything is OK, but when I insert what I

would like to have inside iFrame, it doesnt work.

I guess that maybe google code has something to do with that?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.