home health products dot net...

ardyandkari

I like the header graphic, but it seems to have nothing to do with what you are selling. I would also remove the background image and go with something simpler maybe a single color. The main content area should be white so your left menu would match it more. I would also put some border of some sort between the items on the left and the main content area. The navigation bar should share some sort of color scheme as the rest of the site.

At the risk of sounding artsy, the logo is light and airey, but the site is dark and gloomy. If it was my site, I would use the image http://www.homehealthproducts.net/images/box_index_header.gif as my guide, and make the entire site look/feel like that. Primarially white, with accents of greens and the occasional red. I'd aim for comething closer to: http://www.openwebdesign.org/viewdesign.phtml?id=2730&referer=%2Fsearch.php%3Ftab%3Dtemplate_id

But if you're diggin the look and feel: Your header block has a different color border on the left than on the right. And always add a footer so you have a spot for your copyright info, etc.

I like the header graphic, but it seems to have nothing to do with what you are selling.

the basic idea for the header graphic is purity...you use the air purifiers and other products that are being sold on the site and things get more pure.  i understand where you are coming from though...

thanks for all of the input everyone...

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.