[SOLVED] minus!!

grlayouts

$mypower = ($mywep[power] + $stat[strength] - $earm[power]);
if($mypower<0){ ($mypower=0);
$epower = ($enemy[strength] + $ewep[power] - $myarm[power] );
if($epower<0){ ($epower=0);

this still aint working, when i run the script i get

Fatal error: Unknown function: attackback() in /home/hobotown/public_html/battle.php on line 566

You're still not posting the relevant code, that's why I agreed. You posted SQL statements, and what you wrote will work in SQL. Your code has nothing about the function (attackback()) that the error is referencing.

You said you tried the suggestion Toon posted, yet when I asked you to post it you said you had, but the code doesn't have his suggestion.

This code is missing brackets:

$mypower = ($mywep[power] + $stat[strength] - $earm[power]);

if($mypower<0){

$mypower=0;

}

$epower = ($enemy[strength] + $ewep[power] - $myarm[power] );

if($epower<0){

$epower=0;

}

How are you so sure? You can't figure out how to do an if statement, but you're sure the rest of the code works? I'm not saying post all the code, but the ERROR is very specific about the function and the line, and what you posted has nothing to do with it.

What you posted was incorrect code however, and if you fix the brackets that may fix it.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.