[SOLVED] New Forum

esgarrouth19

as i'm a little strapped for time, i didnt get to look in detail but it's immediately apparent that it's quite hard to read. the problem with strolling too far off the beaten track and being unconventional is that it can cause these types of problems where you EXPECT things to work/look a particular way, yet you find your eyes wandering all over the place to make heads or tails of things. maybe worth at least putting the poster/date/etc information down the SIDE of a post, rather than across the top.

also, more of a CSS problem, but the colour is all very grey and doesnt help the cause - it's all very grey. also, your links are the same colour as your text, which means i find myself in one of those situations where i'm hovering around with the mouse for ages until i get lucky and find a link (ie, a persons username to take them to their profile, etc).

also things like having the 'add comment' submit button stretch the full width of the screen, doesnt look immediately like a button but more of another input box.

so it's not bad - at all - it just needs more work on the styling to make things more clear and natural.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.