Test my game - mmog PHP/MySQL driven!!!

Soverign

www.anarchywars.com

HEY GUYS! i have made a medieval MMOG text based game driven by PHP/MYSQL. Please sign up and play in the name of PHP games. I would really apreacite it if you told your friends aswell. Thank you!

my game URL is www.anarchywars.com

Big time javascript errors on the "click to see Game Updates" link at the bottom of the main page.

Another aggravation, IMHO, is the number of new windows that were opened when I clicked on different links.

If this was a critique request, I'd have a bunch of other suggestions, but without a test account to play around with, everything on the outside seems alright so far.

ok redbullmarky, the test account is as follows

user- test1

pass- test1

obsidian-  yes get please give me more suggestions. and IMHO? oh  and what erros with JSP?

avatar.alex- thanks, but did you want a copy for your site? add me to msn at jesse91davey@hotmail.com

thanks guys

• 3 weeks later...

in response to the mod who edited my post, i was answering a question. so yes i want to sell it contact me on jesse91davey@hotmail.com to learn more.

As redbullmarky mentioned in his edit, this is not the place to sell. You need to work out communication via PM, email, phone or some other method with the person requesting information. This is a BETA testing board, and comments should be kept to that topic as much as possible. Thanks!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.