BETA Test PODJA

podja

Hey, I have just got my site up and was wondering if a few of you could test it.

I have also got the billing system up, if you need hosting sign up, if it doesnt work contact me straight away and i'll get you some hosting with a bigger discount! dont forget to look at the special offer!

http://podja.co.uk

Yeah it's even worse at 800x600, stuck out in the middle of the header almost.  And since your main content is fixed width centred on the screen, why not make it 775 so it fits without scrolling on an 800x600 screen.  I know that res is not very common these days, but maybe something to think about.

I notice in the plans you don't mention anything about database.  Do you not offer them, since you have php?  should probably mention the database stats in the plans.

Ah. I purposely made it wider that 800 because I dont like websites that are only using small parts of the page, and like you said 800x600 is quite uncommon now!

Thanks for pointing out the databases, I'll get that added.

Cheers

From,

Jack

Like I said, this is still in BETA. Once the website is finished, it will be moving over to its own server.

Thats a smart thing.  Anyway, as the new sign has been mentioned, I think it could be completely removed or the links could be moved somewhat left.

http://www.podja.co.uk/shared.php

I find that it seems somewhat overdone how columns highlight.

I see a few things I would personally change:

1) The yellow should be solid, not with spaces between each item.

2) A light separator between each item.

3) This one is just my opinion, some may be against it, some may be for it.  I think you should stop highlighting items.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.