[SOLVED] Web hOst| 1&1?

Guardian-Mage

I have done business with 1 & 1, and I only have one problem with their service overall: The usernames they give you for FTP access are ridiculous. All of the ones I used were the letter "u" followed by a bunch of seemingly random numbers. Other than that, they are a good host.

I used 1&1 and they were really good, although I did have two problems with 'em:

1.) FTP username (as neylitalo said)

2.) When I ran out of money ('cause that happens) and was forced to cancel the account, I did so, only to later realize by the losing of money that something wrong had happened during the cancellation, thus not actually canceling the account.

But, while I was with them, they were pretty good.

yeah i agree on the FTP username issue.

but other than that, i think they are pretty good. I've used them a couple of times via some clients. i hear that they got the best domain registration award last year.

How exactly is this PHP related?

Go to webhostingtalk.com to talk about this sort of stuff!

Have you read the name and description of this forum?

Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous Topics that do not fall into all of the other forums. You can have personal discussions here about the weather, your car, your dog or whatever.. Have fun :)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.