supurb idea!

well why dont you stop all users from having an aviator and insted of that give the best php coders here a web design award :) that way there is somthing to work towards, and one other thing only hand the award out rarely (starting with me :P )

Wow... 2 posts in and suggesting a major change to the board and rewards system in general.  

The answer is no.  We have a group called "PHPFreaks Recommended" that people will get promoted to if they are worth it.  That is the only reward we will be handing out.  That, and promotion to moderator.

oh ok and btw i got one more suggestion why not upgrade smf to 1.1.2 or somthing like that or use v bulliten i can get you a tutorial on using a nulled v bulliten but hey im new user so it dose not realy matter what i say

erm...am i right in thinking that "nulled" generally means "get it for free, sod the copyright" ?

In any case, with stuff like SMF (and possible phpbb3 - i've yet to see) about that you can get for free and install easily, with a huge community, frequent updates, free support, etc - i honestly can't understand why anyone would ever go down the vBulletin/Invision route again.

as for my avatar - don't even go there. My Angry Kid icon is there to stay, I could bet my left nad on it ;)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.