Critique on Team StarMaker.se

lackan

Firefox/1024

One very big complaint - the front page header image is over 6 Mb. You must change that to a very much smaller file size or everyone on dial-up will leave, and even people on DSL (like me) will wonder whether it's worth the wait.

Small complaint - the font size is very small (for oldsters like me).

Suggestion - make the image of the starmaker s/w in action tilt the other way so it is 'looking at' the content of your page rather than away from it.

Suggestion - link(s) to starmaker.se should probably open in a new window.

I assume the form error page will be re-worked so it looks like the rest of the site. Or better, that the form errors are displayed to the visitor on the form page.

Otherwise, it looks very good.

I agree with the image being way to big.  I would rather you put Javascript on a page to do the image rotation then have a 6MB image.  You could also use flash which would probably work that out to about 1/10 the size, but still too much.

I don't care for the navigation.

I would like to boxes to be more 'noticeable'.  (Make the color stand out more).

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.