Clean URLs. Removing &

Azu

Hello

I am trying to make all my URLs clean, and I'm almost done but I have encountered one little problem..

I have a forum that is get not post, and it puts &s into the URL instead of putting /s like it is supposed to.

Please tell me how I can fix it so that it uses / instead of &

This is the part of the form that is bugged

<input type='hidden' name='t' value='1'/>

Please say how I can fix it so that instead of putting in "&t=1" it puts in "/t=1" like it is supposed to.

The reason I am using GET for this instead of POST is that people should be able to link to this, and it should show up in the URL bar and be able to be changed etc etc.. but anyway ya please tell me how to fix it :)

Please say how I can fix it so that instead of putting in "&t=1" it puts in "/t=1" like it is supposed to.

/ in a url meen a new dir to http. You really ought stick to the standard proticol.

If you want to do this properly, use mod_rewrite.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.