Virtual Zoom Airlines

maxudaskin

On a scale from one to ten, ten being AMAZING, one being HORIFFIC, how would you rate my site.  

9 members have voted

1. 1. On a scale from one to ten, ten being AMAZING, one being HORIFFIC, how would you rate my site.

I gave it a 5 because I keep staring at the three white circles, wondering if something is going to happen in them.....nothing does....they just sit there, staring back at me.

Then refresh :P

A bit of rand(1,5) and if and elseif and also else too :P

Not badly done. I like the colors, and the logo is very cool, if a little small. I don't really like your use of tables here, though that's more of a coding preference and CSS thing; my only suggestion would be to make it feel more like the name-where's the "zoom" on the page? If it's an airplane enthusiast site, maybe you should find a way to put some airplanes in it.

Looks pretty good, but your register page is all messed up having each field-info pair centered like that.  Would look better to go with standard 2 column format alignment I think

That is what it is... The table is centered in the middle of the page... the forms are in one cell, the text in the other.

I'd probably say 7. It looks pretty good, but there is something wrong with your footer (see screenshot1.png).

I also think you should align your navigation links to the left instead of right and you should center the date vertically.

Also, find some other way of signifying required fields at the registration page.

[attachment deleted by admin]

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.