svn/cvs hosting packages- any suggestions

emehrkay

Im looking to set up an svn or csv for my small team for us to be able to share files and keep them in a central location. Now we're using foldershare, it works fine, but has limitations. Backups are manually done by saving to a different location.

The main issue is that not everyone on the team has access to their own computer (i know, but it is working for us - they have personal space that coudl be used for their checkouts), so we're looking for something that maybe has a web interface. Or a tool that doesnt need to be installed to run (if something like that exists).

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Websvn and the likes are designed for viewing repos, while you may also be able to download files, you can't check in files as far as I'm aware.

ahh ok. that makes sense.

the search continues....

Maybe I will be able to find a client that doesnt need to be installed to run. Know of any?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.