The Halo 3 hype!!

Stopofeger

The halo hype is reaching its zenith. It seems every now and than there is a new controversy regarding halo. Sony was busted vandalizing halo on wikipedia and now time is under gamer's wrath as they posted a cover story on halo and told shit about gaming in general. MS is doing everything to feed halo this sep. A quote from an article

Imagine, if you will ... a perfect storm of Halo 3 insanity come September 25th. You venture to 7-Eleven in your Pontiac G6 GXP that has been fully pimped out in Halo fashions. You pick up a 44-ounce Slurpee -- your cup plastered with images of the Master Chief -- and make your way to GameStop, bumping Marty O'Donnell tracks from your Halo 3 Zune. Legendary Edition in hand, you cruise over to Burger King where you get a Double Whopper meal complete with Halo branding on the wrappers. When you arrive, your Halo Xbox 360 is ready and gobbles up the disc. A vegetative state is assumed as you only so much as twitch to take a sip from your Halo 3 Mountain Dew.

Halo is already compared to star wars franchise. Now MS wants to top

YOu got to stop posting stuff about this crap. NO one cares. I play xbox and I don't give a crap. Seriously, use this extra time on your hands to create an awesome websites. - OH, I forgot, your wasting your time learning ASP.net because of some IIS stats you saw somewhere.

And of course HALO 3 is going to kick ass. NOthing was ever as good as halo. So stop stating the obvious.

YOu got to stop posting stuff about this crap. NO one cares. I play xbox and I don't give a crap. Seriously, use this extra time on your hands to create an awesome websites. - OH, I forgot, your wasting your time learning ASP.net because of some IIS stats you saw somewhere.

And of course HALO 3 is going to kick ass. NOthing was ever as good as halo. So stop stating the obvious.

Agreed, except I don't think there is a "best" game that is better then all other games. I think it's a matter of personal taste.

Didn't you start a topic about xbox 360?

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.