What is your favorite TV or website News channel?

bilis_money

I get my news from a combination of good old fashioned newspapers (the only good newspaper we get comes from about 550 miles away, but it's close enough to be semi-relevant) and RSS feeds. The RSS feeds mostly keep me up to date on the world of technology, free software, and the activities of some of the organizations that I like to keep up on.

Since every form of media is biased one way or another, I prefer to check facts against several different sources, just to get a more accurate picture. You can't really do that efficiently with TV news, and you rarely get any added value from it, so I generally stay away from it.

Well, the reason i ask that question is i want to know if there are better news channel than foxnews.

The only thing i'm interested in news channel are the SCIENCE, HEALTH and TECHNOLOGY news.

I love foxnews perhaps because the way the layout is organized. And i guess foxnews often get the latest news for technology, health and science.

well anyway thanks for the info old friends. 

your info is appreciated... ;)

my favourite news source is The Sun, the UK's most respectable, respected and honest non-tabloid newspaper.

The joys of The Sun - originally written for the average 10 year old i believe(and im not even joking - it actually WAS aimed so those with a reading ability of a child could read it!) - though im sure that age has been slowly decreasing!

And yeah, i tend to go with the bbc too.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.