Data not wrapping correctly

Styles2304

Ok, the website in question:

http://www.newcovenant-th.org/

The problem is that in the announcements (the blue section on the left) the data retrieved from the MySQL database doesn't wordwrap properly . . . but only in the first post. Does anyone have any idea why this is? If there's any code I can show you just say the word.

Also, I'm not actually doing anything to make it wrap . . . it's just pulling the data in from a different page and displaying it in an iframe.

Thanks,

Zach

it needs javascript so the iframes can be dynamic and communicate with each other. Either way . . . this has nothing to do with the problem.

sounds complicated. Why not stick with php? I can easily do this in php. And YES, this is part of the problem. Maybe if you didn't use some stupid iframes but instead use php and html correctly you wouldn't have had this problem in the first place.- Some thoughtful truth...  :-\

Wow . . . seriously, if you're not going to post anything useful . . . then please, don't post. I've been upgrading as I've been learning but either way . . . it doesn't explain why only this particular message is having problems word wrapping when in the entire history that I've run the website this has never happened.

I don't know if you're trying to make me feel like an idiot because I clearly don't know as much about this as you or what but it's not appreciated. So how about instead of calling what I've worked hard on so far "stupid" and bragging about how you can easily conquer the internet, you post something useful.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.