How to send millions / billions of emails in a day!!

prashcom

Hi,

I want a php solution so i can send billions of message. I am really not too much friendly with email technology and dummy in this area.

So please sussest me what will be the best solution for this?

My problem is:

1. How to send mails in bulk, if i am planning to launch a email solution like, http://www.emailcenteruk.com/.

2. What all requirement we need in server

3. Is there any php inbulid library which we can use to send bulk mails,

4. How to make sure the mails are not going in spam, is php's SMTP class is the solution.

5. Is there anything called email server, if yes then how much useful that will be for this project?

6. If i want to send only 10K email daily/monthly then what u guys will suggest, apart from 1 billion in a day :) ?

Please answer this question i have lots of questions regarding email issue.

Thanks

Prashant Agarwal

You are wanting to send 1 billion emails a day and for it not to be detected as SPAM. Why would we want to help you to do that?

According to the latest statistics there are roughly 1.24 billion people in the world with internet access. I sure hope I'm in that 240 million that you are not sending useless crap to.

Hey be fair - it could be information from a bank manager in Ghana who is sitting on a tidy sum left in an account by someone who has recently passed and has no relatives.

Hey, if all the guys needs are my bank details and some dodgy proof I am related to someone and I can get my grubby little hands on his cash - HELL I WANT THAT EMAIL...

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.