I need your opinions on my site

shaolin75

The whole thing is just unappealing. The colors are all over the place, and don't go together at all. You need some sort of header banner, not just a picture of five movie covers splattered over the top. I think you need to start over from scratch. I'm not saying this to be rude, just trying to help :)

....you need to start over from scratch.....

I think the design can be worked out. No need to start over. Taking off the left hand side box and moving everything to the left could make it look 50% better!

I do recommend looking into reading some html book. A book can open your eyes/mind and see what a professional web designer sees. I'm not expert, but I read many books and it helped me out a lot.

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.