Oxyfactor.com

newb

personally I don't like the template. I my opinion it even though it is a good look, it looks un-professional for the service you provide. I would suggest a different design look at some big-time host and use there type of templates.

psh.. just because it doesnt have the overused java rollovers and random server pictures like a "typical" webhost design would have makes the design automatically weak? =\\

sorry, but i like to be unique above anything else.

javascript rollovers? Where are you, in 1990? Css is the technology behind rollovers!

I've got to agree with filmgod.. needs some images and rollovers on the nav.

When I see the front page it looks a little daunting to read, too much text presented in the same way. Images will help to break up the information and make it easier to read.

Apart from that you do seem to be on to a good design... good colour scheme and looks neat.

Adam

who uses camino.

anyway its designed/coded for IE/FF. i never heard of camino so i dont care about it.

mod edit: watch your language!

That right there undermines the whole purpose of getting critique - if you don't care about the 1.2% of the user base then you shouldn't care what I have to say about the site. I count as only one person on the world about ~ 0.0001 % of the earth's population.

Maybe you should care what I think and those who use Camino.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.