Google-able questions

Edgewalker81

I'm looking for a well-worded response to the kind of question that often appears on tech forums about something that could EASILY be solved with a simple Google search- particularly when the person asking the question doesn't get an answer and bumps the thread repeatedly with increasingly irritated replies like, "Thanks for being utterly useless!"

Eventually someone will help them, and point out that they are wasting the time of people who are helping people with real problems for free.

I know that if I browse long enough, I'll find one or two, but I thought maybe somebody had a pet cut/paste one or a good link to one that is appropriately cutting, but still fairly civil.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.