Tell us what you done wrong while designing a web site (for fun)

redarrow

Hi there everyone....

I was currently working on a new forum for a new project for my own web site.....

I created the web site templates with css and done all the pages lovly all looked

grate and inviting....

I was using the zend studio package to code with it my fav....

but guess what i done and it a nightmere have u ever ever done this or somethink

simlar.....

I was working on the index.php page getting it all look lovly i seo it all out and done all the

css nicly but at the same time i alter the header.php page but saved it as index.php page

what a programming/scripting nightmere...

it means ill have to recreate the index.php page agin......

all 4 hours with seo, html, css down the hill........

what ur nightmere........ (ONLY FOR FUN TELL US BE BRAVE LETS ALL LATH OR CRY)

This is where a revision control software comes in handy. :) (CVS, SVN, Darcs)

I haven't had any real doozies in a while, but a few years ago, I wiped out an entire directory of user-managed photos when I tried to move them with a script that didn't allow for the possibility of bad permissions. :-\

I tried to empress my client So i upload the new version of my application but too bad my net connection crash while uploading the file so when my client tried to view my application all the hell he saw are those warning errors lol.. I don't know what to do because there are no open net shop on that time..and this is what he told me "I thought your done with that!" my client is so disappointed because he has nothing to present to his clients .. ???

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.