Beta Test!

I haven't really tested any links yet, but I have few ideas about what would make that first page look better (at least in my opinion). Maybe make all of the topics the same color (with just a border on the bottom or surrounding) or make the 2 colors almost the same. Because the way it looks now is so distracting I can't pay as much attention to the actual topic names.

And all of the colors seem a little off, like the topics are gray, the left navigation has a bright blue header (at a first glance I even thought it was a google ad), and the top is all gray except for the tabs seem a tiny bit grayish blue. Maybe if you fix all those so everything fits together and its pretty to look at your visitors will stay longer.

I haven't really tested any links yet, but I have few ideas about what would make that first page look better (at least in my opinion). Maybe make all of the topics the same color (with just a border on the bottom or surrounding) or make the 2 colors almost the same. Because the way it looks now is so distracting I can't pay as much attention to the actual topic names.

And all of the colors seem a little off, like the topics are gray, the left navigation has a bright blue header (at a first glance I even thought it was a google ad), and the top is all gray except for the tabs seem a tiny bit grayish blue. Maybe if you fix all those so everything fits together and its pretty to look at your visitors will stay longer.

I agree, the colors almost distract me, and that doesn't happen very often. I couldn't focus and find the topic. It sounds unusual but it feels cluttered. Change up the white/grey combo with other possible solutions, like the above listed.

• 3 months later...

Apache Mod_SSL SSL_Util_UUEncode_Binary Stack Buffer Overflow Vulnerability

Vulnerability description

This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.

A stack-based buffer overflow has been reported in the Apache mod_ssl module. This issue would most likely result in a denial of service if triggered, but could theoretically allow for execution of arbitrary code. The issue is not believed to be exploitable to execute arbitrary code on x86 architectures, though this may not be the case with other architectures.

Affected mod_ssl versions (up to 2.8.17).

This vulnerability affects mod_ssl.

The impact of this vulnerability

Denial of service and/or possible arbitrary code execution.

Attack details

Current version is mod_ssl/2.0.61 OpenSSL/0.9.7e mod_fastcgi/2.4.2 DAV/2 SVN/1.4.2 Unknown

How to fix this vulnerability

Upgrade mod_ssl to the latest version.

Web references

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.