Just finished

Imad

Thanks for your comments guys. I didn't develop the algorithm on my own. However, I did develop some of it.

I am planning on changing it to one of my own developed algorithms; a more sophisticated one.

Kind Regards.

Thanks for your comments guys. I didn't develop the algorithm on my own. However, I did develop some of it.

I am planning on changing it to one of my own developed algorithms; a more sophisticated one.

Kind Regards.

This is worth another post. That's pretty impressive. Make sure to tell us when you update the algorithm.

Not semantic html. The links that go | home | link | link |

should be done within <ul><li></li></ul>, so that when a person highlights over it, the " | " is not highlighted as well.

Thanks, but the | isn't part of the link so it isn't highlighted anyway.

Kind Regards.

Not semantic html. The links that go | home | link | link |

should be done within <ul><li></li></ul>, so that when a person highlights over it, the " | " is not highlighted as well.

Thanks, but the | isn't part of the link so it isn't highlighted anyway.

Kind Regards.

I mean when you highlight all those links at the same time. Either way, " | " should not be part of the actual content, and should be done through presentation means, such as CSS's border-left: property.

It's a good suggestion. Should only take you a few minutes to do.

I'm lost. Did someone pay you to make this? 15 minute effort.

No, he's a good friend.

EDIT:

Mission statement/about is completely lol too.

What do you mean?

another edit: oops, isntead of modifying I quoted my post.  ::)

http://url-press.com/about.htm

The company Url-press started when the co-founder was browsing the internet, searching for a tool to shorten his long url. When the founder, AJ, couldn't find the tool he was looking for he was dissapointed. Therefore, Url-press was established. A url shortening service that's quick, easy to use, and chic.

disappointed is spelled wrong as well, btw :)

http://url-press.com/about.htm

The company Url-press started when the co-founder was browsing the internet, searching for a tool to shorten his long url. When the founder, AJ, couldn't find the tool he was looking for he was dissapointed. Therefore, Url-press was established. A url shortening service that's quick, easy to use, and chic.

disappointed is spelled wrong as well, btw :)

Thanks, but I didn't write it. ;) I'll let my friend know since he manages the content, I manage the algorithm and style. ;)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.