take a look at my layout

serverman

hey before I go any further if you like the layout don't steal I will make you one just like it once im done working on this website for free i know i cant stop you but this is kinda my big project :P.

thanks for being considerate :)

ok so take a look at it http://67.235.135.133

feel free to beta test some of the stuff as it comes

if you click a link and it says "Forbidden"

that means we haven't made that part of the web site (we are almost done with the tutorial part id say it going to take 3 more days at most then were going to have scripts up at most  2 days after that

oh and if any one wants to help come up with a name That would be awesome (i suck a naming stuff!)

what do you mean the free one?... do you mean my last project i was doing for a friend that was about freedom... it was called rethink

also I am going to make some little pics for nav bar and I have a freind who is going to make a banner when the project gets a name

:P

People dont seem to get the idea of this forum. You should have your site at least roughly finished to get a good critique from here. U dont even have a name for the site. The only thing uve done is create a layout in 20-30 (or 60) minutes and feel so happy with it that u want the world to see it. I guess ill return to this after a month or so, hoping ull have it finished by then.

Google ads on your embed page are under the content block in IE 8 Beta (Emulating IE 7).

I think you should put a little space between the nav blocks....  I don't like em all smashed together.

What happened to the fancy icons beside your nav buttons on pages besides your home page?

Also, the nav links move around in your "Menu Box."  I don't like that....

Your tools page is missing a home link.

Everything seems to be fine PHP wise....  (Not exactly much PHP...)

This one is just a little personal thing....  Ignore this as far as the critique goes....

hey before I go any further if you like the layout don't steal I will make you one just like it once im done working on this website for free i know i cant stop you but this is kinda my big project .

thanks for being considerate

Do you mean the color scheme or what?  I made a website with the same basic layout about 1.5 years ago.  (It was a hideous purple-y/blue-ish thing....)  It had the basic

-----------------

-----Header------

-----------------

|___|          |     |

|Box|CONTENT|     |

|___|          | box|

|     |          |     |

|     |          |     |

|     |          |     |

|     |          |     |

-------------------

Wow that looks terrible, but you get the idea.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.