WebSite Crit

dropfaith

- I would personally stick to a fixed background (probably black, as this seems to showcase goth chicks). Looks weird in a red background as opposed to black.

- I also find that some of the images in the right-hand side are squashed (due to not being displayed in their native size). You do admittedly save the need to build a separate thumbnail for those images, but it does look 'lazy' / incorrect.

- I think your header could use a good graphic jolt. The fuzzy text and the background of some woman's head? is strange. Related to the first point, I'm not sure randomizing the header in this case works.. (unless you keep the same text in the same size and location across all random backgrounds).. You need to think of consistency.

-I think you should replace 'None' in your <title> tags with something more descriptive (by example: Dropfaith).. None is very bland.

The content makes the bizarreness of color use work IMO...

Red is the HARDEST COLOR to make a background with... but you seemed to have pulled it off in this case.

I do however find that backgrounds that changes per page make me feel like I'm leaving the site to go to another site... maybe that's just me... but I try to not do it unless it subtle. 

the styles are all flexible as the site doesnt have an owner the content is just random stuff from my database right now its a prebuilt template i built for models to use to get a site up way cheaper then paying a designer to build one..

so the styles are kinda only there to display what you can do with different colors and such..same with the header due to im going to make those for the model themselfs the ones there now are kinda just placeholders

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.