Apache Training (Windows)

dscheyen

Good day all,

I am new to Apache and this forum but I think it is a great way to get the info I am looking for. I am looking for Apache training for a beginner any where in North America. I am looking to take the training as soon as possible. Any help would be very appreciated.

Thank you

David

Just remember that Google is your friend.  He's like the really really smart kid in class with ALL the answers.

All you have to do is ask him the right questions or you're getting nowhere.

If you're really interested in Apache.....you'll have to come to realize what exactly a webserver is, if you don't already.

download Apache, look for tutorials on WAMP (Windows Apache MySQL PHP) Servers.  Actually there is a wampServer all-in-one download but I don't recommend using it if you really want to learn Apache.

go down the hard road.  If you have questions about what errors come up.......then just come back here and ask about it.

pretty straight forward

You should look around for more training along the lines of something with apache and a combination of other thing such as LAMP or WAMP.  Apache isn't really something you have to take classes for, it's just a web server.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.