Flash w/ training videos on ebay. Good deal?

sKunKbad

You need to stick with at least cs3 anyways to keep up with actionscript.  As Daniel stated, just doesn't make sense to purchase something that is 2 versions behind.  I'll probably stick with the CS3 suite for a while, they seemed to crank out CS4 pretty quickly since the last release.  Although Dreamweaver CS4 seems to have some cool new features such as integrating javscript libraries and auto-completion for those libraries. There appears to be some features that will also open all linked files such as included css files and server includes. Seems like a nice feature.  Anyway, sorry I'm off topic.

You need to stick with at least cs3 anyways to keep up with actionscript.  As Daniel stated, just doesn't make sense to purchase something that is 2 versions behind.  I'll probably stick with the CS3 suite for a while, they seemed to crank out CS4 pretty quickly since the last release.  Although Dreamweaver CS4 seems to have some cool new features such as integrating javscript libraries and auto-completion for those libraries. There appears to be some features that will also open all linked files such as included css files and server includes. Seems like a nice feature.  Anyway, sorry I'm off topic.

I'm still using CS2 and loving it ;p.  lol

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.