Personal Website - Please Critique

noober

I like the concept of the paint brush with the links on the paint...

However, I feel the colour scheme is a bit bland, The only way I can explain it is like this, this design would have been good, about 7 years ago, where it would have fit within the design of other sites.

I hope this helps a bit :)

ILMV

hey..on the contact link why not creat a contact form... i dont use outlook and find it very anoying when wanting to contact someone that i have to copy the email and log onto my email accounts...

a simply contact form will greatly improve that area :)

hope this helps

I like the concept of the paint brush with the links on the paint...

However, I feel the colour scheme is a bit bland, The only way I can explain it is like this, this design would have been good, about 7 years ago, where it would have fit within the design of other sites.

I hope this helps a bit :)

ILMV

Ok, this might be true, but I would have to question your comment since your website is more or less the same color scheme. White and grey. Don't get me wrong. I like your site...Maybe it's not the color scheme that's wrong with my site, but something else...

I think the grey box holding the thumbnails will have to go on my site, and is eh. Not so great, and I agree about the email box also.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.