DudEel

The Little Guy

-What kind of critiquing do you want?  Because none of the functionality works.

-Too much blank space.  If you don't use the rest of the page then condense it into a container or something.

-Footer is more than halfway up the page.

-I like the header a lot.

-Color scheme is nice.

-Don't know what exactly it is when I get there, maybe add a description of some sort.

-Any search with "Calculator" results in an error:

Array ( [0] => calculus )
Notice: Use of undefined constant calculus - assumed 'calculus' in /home/.marble/ryannaddy/dudeel.com/results/toolsCalculator.php(35) : eval()'d code on line 1

-Got an error for "People" as well, but can't duplicate it.

I took this screenshot on my widescreen (don't mind the low colours in the gif). Is the header / login fields supposed to be all the way to the left like that?

I would consider putting the entire content of the site in a master div that is either a fixed width (to fit in a resolution of 1024pixels), or a percentage width, in either case, having this master div centered.. this way, you don't get elements out of wack like that.

So the main issue for me is alignment of elements.. make effort in aligning things better, and the site will look better. Overall, it is nice and clean and light weight.

EDIT:

You may want to make sure your site validates.

OK, I did some updating, what do you think?

by the way, You can only search for a few things:

Videos, and stats:

Video: http://dudeel.com/?q=avenged&service=searchVideo

Stats: http://dudeel.com/?q=phpsnips&service=searchStats

Please don't worry about errors, I am still trying to remove them since I went to a more strict standard, and I just haven't gotten to it yet.

I took this screenshot on my widescreen (don't mind the low colours in the gif). Is the header / login fields supposed to be all the way to the left like that?

I would consider putting the entire content of the site in a master div that is either a fixed width (to fit in a resolution of 1024pixels), or a percentage width, in either case, having this master div centered.. this way, you don't get elements out of wack like that.

So the main issue for me is alignment of elements.. make effort in aligning things better, and the site will look better. Overall, it is nice and clean and light weight.

EDIT:

You may want to make sure your site validates.

Thanks for posting a screen shot! I totally forgot :D

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.