http://setmy.browsersize.com/

dropfaith

Oh no... hotmail doesn't work in Chrome...

Looks like you guys need an email service which doesnt suck :) Funnily enough, gmail works in Chrome?! Who knew?

To be honest, the developers of Chrome should have made sure that the most popular email service on the Internet could be used by their browser. They're the newcomers...

Looks like you guys need an email service which doesnt suck :) Funnily enough, gmail works in Chrome?! Who knew?

To be honest, the developers of Chrome should have made sure that the most popular email service on the Internet could be used by their browser. They're the newcomers...

Fair point, I cannot refuse an opportunity to poke Hotmail though :D

It would be interesting to dig around for a while and find out if the error lies in the way Chrome parses the JS, or if the JS is incorrect and the other browsers still work with it.

That's BS. Since it's based on the open source Chromium project, don't you think someone would have spotted the "if site = hotmail.com" conditional?

Lol!

if site=hotmail.com

causeHavoc();

if site=gmail.com

displayAsFastAsYouCanSoOurUsersThinkWeAreBetterThanHotmail();

Or maybe microsoft altered their own hotmail code to break if it detects chrome, in an attempt to give them a bad name?  Or maybe they aren't that malevolent.  Maybe they alter their code to cater to different browsers, as lots of sites do, and they just can't seem to get it right.  I mean, what do you expect from a company that makes a browser that fails to adhere to standards so hacks constantly have to be made to cater to it?

I mean, that's like when people around here were bitching that phpfreaks.com breaks in something less than IE7.  I heard people blaming the site for not catering to the browser, not the other way around.  Seems like a double standard...

God I hate IE.

Sorry.  Just throwing that out there.

I'm making it my goal later to find why exactly hotmail doesn't send right in Chrome.

I give up a lot though x.x.

at least you set the goal  i guess haha i gave up on hotmail years ago so this is the first ive heard of hotmail and chrome not working toghethor

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.