phpfreaks IE style issues

gevans

Also, I don't think MS makes IE suck on purpose.  I mean they have to have realized by now that it sucks, but you've got to remember that the average IE user barely knows that anything else is even out there.  Also, I don't think they have some conspiracy about tabs lol.  I would have to see support for that one before I would believe it.  I don't see why MS would oppose tabs.

I know, I just can't figure out why microsoft can't get their stuff together and join the band wagon...

I just think their software could be so much better if the "actually" tried. :'(

----------

Ok, are we done now?

Yes, I am done. I will not post in this thread ever again, I promise!

Unfortunately for commercial websites it's still important to make it at least functional in IE6.  IE7 will not install on Windows XP < SP 2 and SP 2 requires hardware requirements greater than many computers in use today.  Granted If it was up to myself anything that can't be upgraded to SP 2 should be sent to the recycle bin.  Go Green!!

Apparently I have to be more verbose to avoid smartass sarcastic comments, so:

Can we please keep this thread on topic? That is, related to PHPFreaks.

Last thing we need is another "random rant" topic making the stats.

Apparently I have to be more verbose to avoid smartass sarcastic comments, so:

Can we please keep this thread on topic? That is, related to PHPFreaks.

Last thing we need is another "random rant" topic making the stats.

If it's that much of a nuisance, un-subscribe or lock the thread and be done with it.