7am EVERY F&*%ING DAY!!

dreamwest

Guy i used to know keep coming around my house at 7am EVERY F&*%ING DAY!!

Knocks on my bedroom window to "chat" about crap, its really pissing me off.....but i cant tell him to rack off cause he let me store my furniture in his shed till my house was built.

I know hes just bored....but im gonna flip out if he keeps buggin me like this!!!!!!!!!!

I could be wrong, but I doubt he's looking at it like "I'm gonna go talk to this dude because he owes me for storing his stuff in my shed," so why should you look at it like you have to talk to him because of that? There's absolutely no reason you should feel bad about telling him "Dude, stop coming by here at 7a.  It's not a good time for me."

But.. you refer to him as "guy I used to know." and how he "'chats' about crap."  I take it that means you aren't really interested in his friendship?  You are not doing him any favors by putting up with him.  Better for you to come off as a dick and say "Dude, I know you helped me in the past, but I'm not really into <insert whatever>" or "I'm not really diggin' you" or something.  Better that than to sit there and keep lying to him. 

Just tell him the truth.  Tell him you're grateful he let you store your stuff in his shed back in the day, but life moves on, and so should he.  He's going to think you're a much bigger ass when he finds out weeks or months or years from now that you really don't like him and you're just "putting up" with him.  And he'll feel bad because he'll be like "Damn wtf I've been fooled this whole time."

Write him a letter and leave it on his doorstep if you're too chicken to do it to his face.  Better even to do that than keep lying.

Write him a letter and leave it on his doorstep if you're too chicken to do it to his face.

Humorous.  Just man up and tell him to stop coming around.  If you feel bad and still want to talk to him, just tell him to stop by later in the day or call. 

Like CV said:

I could be wrong, but I doubt he's looking at it like "I'm gonna go talk to this dude because he owes me for storing his stuff in my shed," so why should you look at it like you have to talk to him because of that?

Unless you have more furniture...

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.