please rate my website

eddie21leeds

Its pink all right. Honestly, I can barely see the light grey text on a white background. The pink links are nearly as bad. Usually 'Home' is the first item in a menu.  I click contact just assuming that was where the home button was. There is too much text on the main page. Don't expect anyone to read all of that. You use the same little graphic on the first paragraph of each page, switch it up.

Colors are fine I guess, even though I'm not really into pink... just make them darker.  I also like the fact that it's simple.  I would recommend a small/simple header or at least to add something in the top nav.

i know it's 'bold'! but i like it and i think they work together. i am working on a javascript/php stylesheet changer at the moment whereby users can chose their own colours via javascript and additional stylesheets/images, and their selection is saved via php cookies/sessions...  ive got the javascript from a book so thats ok, im just trying to work out the php bit now!!  thanks for the comments anyway!

Bold...?  I would say it's nearly transparent. 

am working on a javascript/php stylesheet changer at the moment whereby users can chose their own colours via javascript and additional stylesheets/images, and their selection is saved via php cookies/sessions...

Good idea!

my apologies to noober. ive had problems in the past and its down to my crummy hosting plan. basically i skimped on the hosting and as a result im on a rubbish server i think. im upgrading it soon but for the mo nobody knows about the site so its more of a learning exersise being my first site...

please try back when you get chance!!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.