School District Website

High_-_Tek

Hello all!

My school district has, for the past few years, been having a student develop their website as part of a class at the high school. Last year in September, I took over the website from the previous (now, an alumni) student developer. Over the summer, he was paid to re-design and re-code the website. However, at the end of the summer, he accidentally wiped the webroot, so when I took the job, I had to do the coding more or less from scratch (minus the design, of which he had a backup of)

I am looking for UI/usability/functionality criticisms, but please not that this website's development was very rushed as the administration was breathing down my throat to revitalize the destroyed website.

http://www.grafton.k12.ma.us

Also, I am aware of the menu issues (mis-alignment and the green boxes that appear when you mouse over the tabs disappear too quickly), if anyone has suggestions to fix those, I am all ears.

Thank you for any and all comments.

-Add some containers to keep everything organized and easy to read.

-The green links are ugly and look like they're flying around.

-I agree with waynewex about the green color, doesn't really work unless those are the schools colors which I assume they are.

-You may want to try different shades of green or something.

ok that is bull shit copyright infengment. really can you not make your own logo thats choctaw high schools logo can you not see the c in the indains head. plus you picked the worst of them

Calm down buddy. I thought choctaw had the crazy bee?

Charlie.gif

First of all I didn't type or spot it was a friend of mine who was over at my house who went to school at choctaw but he said he is going to email me a copy of that same logo out of the year book but as far as i know its not choctaws logo here is a list of them http://www.choctawindians.net/spirit/Logos.cfm

so sorry for his post and feel free to delete it.

First of all I didn't type or spot it was a friend of mine who was over at my house who went to school at choctaw but he said he is going to email me a copy of that same logo out of the year book but as far as i know its not choctaws logo here is a list of them http://www.choctawindians.net/spirit/Logos.cfm

so sorry for his post and feel free to delete it.

So which one looks the same?  They all look different...

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.