PHP Course(Model view Controller & Classes) in Cape Town

I am based in Cape Town. Can somebody help me. I need an institution that provides PHP course - Model view Controller & Classes. I would like to improve my web development standards. I am desparately looking for that Training Institution that provides that course.

Thank You

I am based in Cape Town. Can somebody help me. I need an institution that provides PHP course - Model view Controller & Classes. I would like to improve my web development standards. I am desparately looking for that Training Institution that provides that course.

Thank You

Cape Town, never heard of it.  It's unlikely someone will be from the same exact town, and if they are would know an institution that provides PHP course.  You're better off finding local universities where you can take a couple web programming courses at once.  Try GOOGLE.  Sorry I can't offer anymore help, good luck.

No, they all live in huts made of mud and dance around like savants with spears hunting animals.

I didn't mean it like that lol.  It just seems like Africans would be less likely to have PHP experience.  I'm also assuming Cape Town is a small place though.  (Hrmm, maybe I shouldn't assume.  I have heard of it after all.  *Googles*  Omg!  3.5 million people x.x.)

So errr.... we could all just ignore my post earlier... ;p

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.