My Shoutbox Creation!!

gaza165

Very nice indeed.

Only problems i see is you have no validation checks in place maybe consider using striptags, also you have no checks in place to make sure its a correct email address either so consider using regex or something for that.

Apart from that its great well done!

Just an idea for a small improvement - you should write some javascript to catch the enter key in the input box. That way you don't have to press the button to submit your post. It'll be a lot easier that way.

Yeah, I noticed that too.  I mean, you could always press Tab and then enter, but just Enter would be easier.

It's nice... though there is room for improvement. Loosing the back button is a little annoying, and so's the login failed type message pop up you have!

Also are you aware at the minute posts don't seem to update in the messages box?

Overall it's pretty decent!

Adam

The register link didn't show a pointer cursor, thought that was annoying. I typed a message that did not appear which could be a problem.  Maybe there was some type of collision?  I think there is too much of a delay when I click send.

Agreed, these are my only complaints with it (mainly the huge delay between clicking "send" and it appearing).

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.