Eve-Lounge (MoJo)

jkewlo

Hello all, I am looking for some Critique on my website nothing to harsh as it is still work in progress,

Currently working on the profile page, view page, users page, and custom themes, for the website as well

it has url rewrite so the user have there username as there page name

http://www.eve-lounge.com/GrInd3r etc..

Please let me know what you think nothing to harsh now :) as I am doing this all on my own

Where to start...

- When you click on a profile from the pictures at the top, none of the images load and everything is all over the screen.

- Do you have a testing login?

- The header is OK, but what's with the sketch of the dead stuffed animal?

There's really not much else to critique.  Without a testing login we have no features to test and nothing else to do.  It looks like an unfinished site.

- The header is OK, but what's with the sketch of the dead stuffed animal?

As opposed to what? A living stuffed animal? :P

Good point, we should test it out and see if we can keep the animal alive while stuffing it.  Heeeere, puggy puggy puggy...

>:(

Okay, that was pretty funny, regardless of it being pug-hate speech.

But we all know how pop-eyes goes...The evil bully (Maq), who has black hair and is always trying to steal that woman and he tries to beat up pop-eye (Puggy), but in the end, puggy will eat some lettuce and smack, pow!

Lol yes you may use

username: ffx

password: ffx

Its still work in progress and idk what the rabbit is for i just felt like it was a good touch lmao, I am currently working on new themes and getting the smileys to add into the textarea when you click on the image.

I am also looking for some other php dev's as well to help me me, also willing to change the site layout around as well

yeah IT dosnt like chrome to well I have to mess around with it some, I am working on a new layout that will work in IE, Firefox, Chrome. I use FF more than anything and forget about IE etc... and profile pages I think its cuz I was loading the css from the database which i probley forgot to re upload the update that dosnt use the css from the database.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.