[SOLVED] Bug in phpfreaks

Eh bros im nt joking n its nt in my end, the error accur after hitting the submit for, pm, post, topic etc, look at php help there are many duplicate entries of topic. Coz am sure even thy get the error n resubmit.

Nobody said you were joking, but when the issue cannot be reproduced and you just say you "get an error" (that could mean a million different things) there is nothing we can do to fix/investigate it.

What does "creating a topic the normal way" constitute? There is only one way to create a topic.

Ok be it pm or creat topic or reply, till the entering text is working but when i click post or say send pm it takes forever and finaly, we are sorry and then a long url n a msg is curently unavailable, but data is being sent anyway,

Ok be it pm or creat topic or reply, till the entering text is working but when i click post or say send pm it takes forever and finaly, we are sorry and then a long url n a msg is curently unavailable, but data is being sent anyway,

One would of thought that maybe, just maybe, you might have deduced from the previously responses that posting the actual error message might be useful. Or am i being optimistic?

ok now im on pc yesterday i was on phone and problem exists so its definately not my browser.

How does the phone prove its not the browser ?

Can you post the error your getting it a screen shot of it ?

What browser are you using ?

have you tried another browser ?

have you scanned for malware ?

have you tried the broswer in safe/no addons mode?

ir start -> run ->

iexplore.exe -extoff

As a note this post was created in IE8 in no addons mode as a test..

So you shouldn't have any problems.

Also as your the only who seams have this problem.. we have to assume its down to your system as if it was a problem with the site we would have lots of people saying the same thing

I'm going to guess that this is also related to the double/triple posts? People receiving errors of some type, implying that the initial post to start a thread did not work, and reposting. It does look like a bug in whatever was changed in the forum software.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.