wow can i finish this in 3hrs?help pls

rsalumpit

WEATHER TRACKING SYSTEM USER STORY

PAGES

1. Non-logged-in home page: "Welcome to WeatherForecast"

- Form: "Select a date range and enter your zip code to see historical or future forecast "; or they can register/login on the upper-right

2. Register Page: Username, Password, Email Address, Zip Code

* Cannot login until email confirmation

3. Logged-in home page:

- Automaticaly display the weather for the past 7 days, the weather for the coming 7 days;

- Form to add weather data (zip code, date, average temperature, check-off conditions[wind,rain,snow,fog])

- Form: "Select a date range and enter your zip code to see historical or future forecast "

- Button: Email the weather to me daily [submit]

LOGIC FOR EACH PAGE

*Forecating the weather: Temperature

First month of Spring: 50 degrees +- a random number between -10 and 10

Second month of Spring: 60 degrees +- a random number between -5 and 5

Third month of Spring: 70 degrees +- a random number between -5 and 5

First Month of Summer: 75 degrees +- a random number between -5 and 5

Second Month of Summer: 80 degrees +- a random number between -5 and 5

Third Month of Summer: 85 degrees +- a random number between -5 and 5

First Month of Fall: 65 degrees +- a random number between -10 and 10

Second Month of Fall: 60 degrees +- a random number between -10 and 10

Third Month of Fall: 45 degrees +- a random number between -5 and 5

First Month of Winter: 45 degrees +- a random number between -10 and 10

Second Month of Winter: 35 degrees +- a random number between -10 and 10

Third Month of Winter: 30 degrees +- a random number between -5 and 5

Forecasting the weather: Adverse Conditions

RAIN SNOW FOG WIND

SPRING 30% 0 30% 30%

SUMMER 15% 0 30% 30%

FALL 10% 0 30% 30%

WINTER 10% 30% 40% 30%

my prof was me to do this in 3hrs can anyone help me on this?huhuhu :'(

This is easily doable, it's about 6-7 pages.

im just a beginer in php can u help me on any?plss

sure but if it is an assignement you should do it yourself. What I don't understand is if you are only a beginner and your prof wants you to create this in 3 hours with no experience? Sure your prof didn't tell you this a few months ago but you just waited with it until now, with only 3 hours left?

We're here to help you and by doing your work for you, would be the complete opposite.  Help forums, in general, frown upon kids who ask them to do their HW.  I suggest you pay attention in class, try to complete your projects in a more timely fashion, and make an attempt yourself.

This is easily doable, it's about 6-7 pages.

im just a beginer in php can u help me on any?plss

sure but if it is an assignement you should do it yourself. What I don't understand is if you are only a beginner and your prof wants you to create this in 3 hours with no experience? Sure your prof didn't tell you this a few months ago but you just waited with it until now, with only 3 hours left?

Agreed.  I really do not see why a prof would give a completely new student 3 hours to do something like this.  Sounds more like you've been slacking off and procrastinating and only have 3 hours left, out of however long he really gave you.

guys this is an online schooling(kinda) he gave me 3hrs and test if i can do more on what he expect on me..im not that super beginer compare to most of you here..i gave up on this assgnment but i still want to finish it..and now i need your help where should i start?the big problem is i dont have an idea on weather because the climate here in the philippines is not the same as US..any links or tutorials will be welcome..thatnk you guys..thank you

guys this is an online schooling(kinda) he gave me 3hrs and test if i can do more on what he expect on me..im not that super beginer compare to most of you here..i gave up on this assgnment but i still want to finish it..and now i need your help where should i start?the big problem is i dont have an idea on weather because the climate here in the philippines is not the same as US..any links or tutorials will be welcome..thatnk you guys..thank you

If we are super beginners and you are not, why are you asking for our help? 

Although this is a fairly simple thing to make since you're not actually collecting data from anywhere or anything, it still isn't something someone with no PHP knowledge can easily do....

If you're new, you'll likely need to start from the beginning....  Learn basic PHP syntax and logic and so on.  Then learn how to accept user input via POST and GET forms and so on....

If we are super beginners and you are not, why are you asking for our help?

i think you got me wrong what im trying to say is i have a little bit of knowledge in php but not that good..thnx all guys to all the help its really help me here..

WORK UPDATE:

*i created a registration form but having problem with the email verification..

I finally had some free time after working an 80 hr week, taking care of my kid & painting the house, so I put aside 10 hrs and completely finished the coding & calculations for ya

<?php
      echo 'Procrastination' . ' = ' . 'F';
?>

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.