Vendor does not give my domain ?-I'm stuck

Deniss

Hello

I have a great problem. I was waiting for a domain name to expire. It's expired and I finally bought it from europeregistry.com (also known as instra.com or  europenregistry.com) .

But;

Generally when I buy a domain name, I set the name servers in hours and use it.For this one I paid the money but there was no domain available in my account. Since it's my first time with this company I thought there was no problem. So after one day later I checked my account again, and again there was no domain name yet. As a result I opened a dispute in paypal.

After 3 days later I have received an e-mail that my domain name is registered. But in the who is of domain name, I could not see my name as registrar, there was just writing my e-mail in registrar section,no name. And other details ( technical contact etc ) there was some guy's name that i dont know which I didnt set.

And when I received an e-mail, I checked my account. And there was no domain registered in my account yet. I sent an e-mail that you say "you successfully registered my domain name, so where is my domain name". And one replied; "you opened a dispute in paypal, close it and we'll give the domain."

Then I entered my paypal account, I was going to close the dispute but there says ;

"Remember, a closed dispute cannot be re-opened or escalated to a claim with PayPal. Make sure that you are 100% satisfied with the outcome of this dispute before you close it.

For example, if the seller is offering a refund, wait until the funds are in your PayPal account before closing this dispute. "

Then I sent one more e-mail to europeregistry.com, Give me my domain name and I will close the dispute, I m waiting for a reply for two days. No answer yet. They have the money I paid, They have domain I bought and since 11 days passed and I dont have the domain name, I m also losing time and money.

Now I do not know what to do..

Is there any place that I can report this issue ? Can I take my domain name ?

I really need your ideas.

Actually I m not asking for refund, I just want my domain name cause it's a nice name and i was waiting for a long time, and I paid a lot. Now I closed the dispute and sent 3 e-mails that says "I have closed the dispute, I want my domain name please". And still waiting for 2 days and there is no reply. Now I wonder if they want my domain name for themselves cause it's hard-to-find one.

Is there any place that I can report this issue ? Who decides about domain-selling-vendor ?

you shouldn't have closed your dispute.  The fact that they told you they'd "give it to you" if you closed the dispute should have sent all kinds of red flags up.  Upon receiving that email you should have contacted paypal with that info and work with them to get your money back. 

Exactly. Now they can keep your money and the domain. Why did you close it?

corbin : I thought it's the same for all, and it's a long text which is here : 

europeregistry.com /policies /terms.htm

Crayon Violent : You're right, I should not have closed the dispute. I closed it cause I want the domain name more than the money, i really need the domain name and i was waiting for it for a long time. Can I report this issue to somewhere ? I have the mails and everything they have sent ? Can't I do anything ?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.