Innovativa.....

tourer

Hey friends. Sometime back i integrated phpscheduleit with my website. This scheduler will book slots for the users who are intended to perform Experiments virtually through remote triggering.

Now what i thought of is to allow only one user to perform the experiment at a time who booked the particular time slot. In my application actually whenever user clicks on a tab Live Experiments, A SWF file opens in a seperate window through which user can connect to the remote lab. Now here i want to add this functionality.

As per the design, i thought that when a user will click on the Live Experiments tab, a Drop Down box will open below the Live experiment Tab in which he have to enter the Unique id provided to him by the Reservation conformation mail. Then he will press the submit button nd the SWF file will open in the separate window. The format of the conformation is shown below:                                                                                  |

| Unique Reservation id# |Start Date|End Date|Start Time| End Time |

| scl4afa39a896788      |11/13/2009|11/13/2009|  2:30pm|3:00pm |

the functionality required from this whole setup will be to enable this submit button & open the SWF file only for this desired start time to End Time.

Please see i anyone can please help me. I will be so very thankfull.

*All the users will be in same time Zone.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.