Guru colours

Just thinking outloud here.. the current guru yellow seems harder on the eyes (perhaps because the new phpfreaks look is lighter, the yellow colour 'blends in closer to the background' - at least that's what it seems like for me). What if the guru badge / usernames were orange (much like the orange we see in the theme we now have going) instead of bright yellow? Would be easier on the eyes IMO.

Just a thought.

Girls, girls, no need to fight, I'm taken. And who's Neal? I'm pretty sure the only reputable Neal around these parts left to join the army.

Anyway, on topic, how about purple. Or pink. The fluorescent kind. Fur real. Go do something useful or I will invoke my awesome powers of insulting people's intelligence on your ass.

*off to brood more plans for world domination*

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.