What can I do with my spare domains?!

liamloveslearning

Drop shipping puts a lot of responsibility in your hands. It's pretty much selling someone elses stock, but you deal with all of the customers. I'd look into affiliate marketing, you display the products on your own site, but the user clicks through to the merchants site and you get a commission for the sale.

Drop shipping puts a lot of responsibility in your hands. It's pretty much selling someone elses stock, but you deal with all of the customers. I'd look into affiliate marketing, you display the products on your own site, but the user clicks through to the merchants site and you get a commission for the sale.

explain some more please about affiliate marketing and with some good sites. :)

You don't have to let your unused domains just lay around gathering dust though. There's actually many ways you can make money from them, and today we'll look at three of the easiest.

Domain Parking - The fastest and most simple way of making money from an unused domain name is to simply park it at a service such as Sedo, where you'll be paid a portion of the click income that's generated from visitors to the domain.

Domain Redirection to Affiliate Products - Another very easy way to create a steady stream of income from unused domains is to simply redirect the domain to an affiliate product or program you're associated with.

Automated, Self Updating Sites - This is actually one of my favorite things to do with unused domain names, because it allows you to slowly grow a larger site which can increase the amount of money it makes over time, increase the amount of traffic visiting it, and it will be a sellable asset in the future if you decide not to keep it.

amazon got no network in india i guess it dont even ship to india

Who cares if your in India. You are advertising Amazons products and taking a commission from sales. Your target audience could be anywhere in the world where Amazon ships to: US, UK, Europe

If you are more interested in targeted marketing i.e your website is targeted at people in India so you only want to serve adverts that offer a service to the people of India that they may be interested in i.e Mobile phones, broadband, etc then just search through some of the companies websites and see if they do any affiliate marketing schemes.

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.