Headaches.. whats the true cause?

TeddyKiller

It's same thing as with raptors jumping at you when you use goto or kitties dyingeach time you use short tags.

Yeah, I'm joking.

If you're concerned about your headaches, contact your doctor. This might be anything from being tired, eye strain, muscle strain, to much more serious things including tumors. When your health is concerned, that's one thing you shouldn't ask Google first.

Thanks for the advice. It might be tiredness. I get the right amount of asleep, but at the wrong times. like 2am till like 1pm.

I don't often strain my eyes, I sit in the light... but it could be looking too hard- not relaxing etc.

When I go upstairs, I have 2 flights to my room, I'm in the attic.. it sometimes hurts my head to get up there. Not bad though.

I could have a weak migraine.. I don't know. I'm due for doctors in about a week for medication.. I can always mention it then.

thanks.

Probably a combination of factors. Eye-strain from staring at the screen, tiredness, stress (if the code isn't going how you want it to), sleeping too long.

Sounds about right, why would sleeping too long be a problem? How can you prevent it also.. I mean.. if your asleep.. well..

you would wake up earlier, but screw it.. YOUR ASLEEP.?

Almost all prepared or processed foods contain hidden MSG.  Now the FDA has gone ahead and given the thumbs up when it concerns MSG, but remember that the FDA does not follow its mission statement.  Many people report being sensitive to MSG and a common complaint is headaches or migraines.  Also note that people sensitive to aspertame also tend to be sensitive to MSG.

I'd recommend:

+ A short break every hour

+ Lay off the caffeine

+ Eliminate junk and unhealthy snacks (soda, chips, protein bars / drinks, they're all loaded with MSG)

+ Routine exercise

+ 6 or 8 hours of sleep every night

And see if that doesn't help.  :)

Monosodium glutamate.

Basically it's a salt and used as a flavor enhancer.  When it first became popular in the United States, it was heavily criticized.  Studies have linked it to all sorts of temporary and permanent negative health effects.  Within the last 10 or 15 years (guessing here) the FDA came forward and said, "No, no folks.  MSG is perfectly safe!"

Remember though that the FDA is run by people associated with the food industry.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.