England v USA

JonnoTheDev

Friggin draw against USA. What was all that about. After Gerrard's opener I thought it would be a 6 niller. What a shocker by Rob Green, and Carrager got skinned a couple of times. Typical!

Yeah, god that was basic goal keeping.. Milner made some terrible tackles too! Plus Lampard was playing sh*t! Who weren't around when we qualified and played fantastic? Lampard! Why was Rooney playing so far back? Needed to get Heskey off way sooner, get Rooney up-front and just feed in some crosses! Don't know what they were doing.

Plus them horns are just getting ridiculous, sounds like a chuffin' hornets nest!

i was with slovenia. but looking at alregia and slovenia playing i guess they need more practice for i did not find them real good. if u have noticed slovenia players were not even being able to pass on the ball to eachother very well. anyways me happy for slo :-)

I fell asleep during the Slovenia game, my god that was painful. Even worse goalkeeping. If we dont get a result against those 2, well i'll probably kill myself. We should end up with the Aussies next round, don't fancy the Germans if USA get a better goal difference, cos I can see them winning the next 2 games also.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.