Leaving

TildeHash

One person replied -- I can't even remember what they said, you could have closed it instead of deleting it -- they visited the site, left a comment testing it out. Someone was interested in helping me get it to work, and I'm sure others might as well.

The one reply to your thread was someone posting links to more free 'comment' scripts. They left no feedback.

One person replied -- I can't even remember what they said, you could have closed it instead of deleting it -- they visited the site, left a comment testing it out. Someone was interested in helping me get it to work, and I'm sure others might as well.

The one reply to your thread was someone posting links to more free 'comment' scripts. They left no feedback.

Right. Well, they left it on my comment system. And how long was it up for, like less than a night? Couldn't you have moved it to Freelance (seeing as it might be suitable for that board)?

And how long was it up for, like less than a night? Couldn't you have moved it to Freelance (seeing as it might be suitable for that board)?

I'm not sure how long it was up, I saw it and removed it. I still don't think it fits in freelance either. I guess that is something the staff should talk about, but I'm not having the conversation here.

You could go on about it or just move on with your day. Its up to you, but Ive had enough.

Nope. Administrator "thorpe" told me: "The PHP Coding Help board is not the place to announce projects. We in fact don't have a form for such announcements." If this is a wrongful statement, then that is a different issue. It's common for people that already have a project to need help.

You do realize that you posted in the wrong board right?

All this bitching and your still here, when you could have posted in the proper board by now and followed the rules... and had replies...

... And I thought you were leaving ...

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.