do ypu have a tattoo?

xcoderx

One that I've had since I was about 22. Its a spiky ball of sorts.

2.jpg

One that I wasn't ever going to tell you guys about. Not particularly original, its obfuscated C and compiles to say "Hello World!"

1.jpg

The next I'll be getting is going to be something like...

dnaPortrait.jpg

Its a graphical representation of dna. We are (the wife and I) 10 weeks pregnant, and when we have a child I'm getting a graphical representation of  there DNA instead of there name or picture.

I have another on my lower back but can't photograph it.

Can't see any of the pictures thorpe, except for the graphical representation of DNA... and on that... are you really, and where?

Thats weird, there loading fine here (they are hosted on this pc though). Yes I'm getting the dna graph, on the inner of my right forearm.

Loaded now. Very nice, I've always wanted to get something that has meaning behind it. What's with the spikey ball, mean anything?

Not really. It was inside a Magic Dirt album cover, I liked it. The image I mean, not so much the band (I did at the time, but that's not why I got the tattoo).

me got three  ;D two of them i last april got a cover up job done and got somethin else on top of the old ones  :) the one below was taken before completed tho now is different but did not take a new pic yet. and the one below on my wrist before the inferno i had the one like eminem lol made it school days with syringe not machine but by hand, since it never came out good so got it modified  ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

I have supercalifragilisticexpialidocious tatooed on my schlong.

Reminds of a joke a work mate told me.

A man is married to a girl named Wendy, so he gets her name tattooed on his schlong. He notices that when he isn't excited you can only see WY. They go on their honeymoon to Hawaii and when over there he goes to a public restroom. Another Hawaiian man is in there as well. Whilst relieving himself the man notices that the Hawaiian also has WY tattooed on his schlong. He says to the man, "you married a Wendy as well?". The Hawaiian is confused. The man  precedes to explain his tattoo. The Hawaiian then replies, "my tattoo doesn't say Wendy, it says 'Welcome to Hawaii, we hope that you enjoy your stay'"

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.