I'm blocked from my favorite site!

ejaboneta

Somehow, I'm blocked from one of my favorite sites... I can't figure it out. The admins say they don't know why either. I just can't get through to the site from any device through my home network. I'm assuming this means my IP is blocked. Anyone have any suggestions? This is killing me!  :'(

I had this same issue with Adobe.com once. What ip range are you using for your local network? I found the 192.172.* range to be problematic because even though it is a valid private range, it is very close to some public ranges and adobe must have blocked this traffic for whatever reason.

I can't really remember the complete issue now but I only use 10.1.* for internal networks these days.

Every device on my network can't connect. Even my phone(on wifi), which I'm pretty sure doesn't have a firewall or anything.

The best advice I can give you is to reset your modem.  I mean literally reset it to default, push the tiny little button in with a paperclip or something.  You may have to reconfigure it afterwards, but if the problem persists, it must be your ISP.  Either that or your default settings have the firewall up on your modem.  -- Let me backtrack.. disable your modem firewall (if any) first.. then see if you need to reset.

I give you this suggestion because you say every device on your network acts the same way, so whatever is blocking it is in the source... the modem.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.