[Game] Zombies Vrs Humans - Toon Survivors - Browser Based

Skewled

Greetings!

I've finally completed the layout and all the scripts required to run a game. The setting type can be considered a Mafia Wars type setup, except there are 2 sides Zombies and Humans. There are NPC wars for special loot items that require you to have a certain number of clan members, and PVP wars that are designed to reward the winning team. I've spent a lot of time creating this game and I am in need of beta testers and any suggestions you may have can be posted here or on the game forum I have put up. There are a few humans that registered but we need Zombies to fully test the war functions.

The game has been designed using IE8 and FF3.10 with a 900px max resolution.

Thanks for the information I wanted to check the database for it, I didn't see any information pertaining to that. If you wouldn't mind forwarding the e-mail you recieved to magus@speakyourtoon.com so I can inspect it further please?

All inputs are secure it was just a matter of setting the size, I fixed that and ty for pointing that out.

Thanks for the information I wanted to check the database for it, I didn't see any information pertaining to that. If you wouldn't mind forwarding the e-mail you recieved to magus@speakyourtoon.com so I can inspect it further please?

All inputs are secure it was just a matter of setting the size, I fixed that and ty for pointing that out.

Sent you an e-mail

password is /'d out

Thank you for that information, I was able to track down the bug and the form is now working as intended. I must apologize ahead of time that you'll need to re-register your information as it was not stored.

Feel free to let me know of any other bugs you may discover, it's greatly appreciated.

Thank you for that information, I was able to track down the bug and the form is now working as intended. I must apologize ahead of time that you'll need to re-register your information as it was not stored.

Feel free to let me know of any other bugs you may discover, it's greatly appreciated.

alright. I'll do it later, website is having problems of its own : (

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Sorry for the delay, Wife and I are expecting a new baby soon! Outside of that I will be working on this project more. I limited the user names to keep with the styling I've done, but will be increasing it. If anyone would like to help me out with CSS I'd be happy to accept! Feel free to PM me on the boards here.

I did correct the user name input to allow 10 characters!  8)

I also fixed a few other bugs that were on my list of things to do!

If anyone has any requests for features please let me know! PM or post here.

Also, there is a war going on and it would be nice to have a good bit of people trying to win but testing the system at the same time.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.