Unblockable Exit URL Redirector Script

natasha_thomas

Friends,

I am looking for a PHP or Java Script to integrete in a PHP CMS, that enables to Redirect the Visitor when the script sense that the visitor is going away from the page. (Hit back button, hit refresh button and so on....)

It should be unblockable by all browsers.

May anyone suggest me one or share the codes. I will use it for personal purpose and not for comercial purpose at all.

Thanks

It makes perfect sense, but why would you want that? If the user leaves the page, don't you think there is a reason?

Hi Daniel,

All i can say, if i am not able to give visitor What they want, Exit URL Redirect will give me a second chance to serve the visitor with what they prolly want.

I have no evil purpose.

Natasha T

Just my opinion, but if you need to use a method like that to give a user what they're looking for, you need to reconsider your design, not forcibly shove another page down their throat.

I appreciate your concern and suggestion, will surely make a note of it.

To add to it, i would appreciate if someone can barge in and help me out with the codes to achieve Exit URL Redirect?

Cheers!

Natasha

I think what people are trying to hint at here is that there really is no good reason for doing this and consequently, will not provide such code.

Appreciate your words. If you observe, the whole post got overly Suggestive.

I know my work very well and was looking only for Technical Help.

Rather than, any suggestions/opinions about best practices on Internet Marketing and Value to Visitor Concept. We appreciate them very well and do follow them rigidly.

Appreciate time of you all Gentleman Spent to follow the Post.

Many Thanks

Cheers!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.