mysql Sakila database help

uncfan

I am trying to perform these searches within the sample  Sakila database that I downloaded from the Mysql website. I am having a hard time with the queries and I would greatly appreciate some help. I need to be able to present the query statements for these following questions.

Thank you

(1) Which actors were in more then 50 movies?

(2) Which actors were in the movies in German language?

(3) Which actors were in the horror movies?

(4) Which customers did rent more then 10 horror movies?

(5) Which customers did see the movie with SCARLETT BENING?

(6) Which customers at postal code 62703 saw documentaries?

Whoa.  One question at a time. 

(1) Which actors were in more then 50 movies?

Post the table definitions that are needed (probably 'actor' and 'film_actor') and your attempted query, then we will help you.

this is what i have..

(2)

select film_id, film.title, film.language_id language.language_id, language.name from film join language on film.language_id = language.language_id where language.name = 'German';

(3)

select actor.last_name from actor join film_actor on actor.actor_id as film_actor.actor_id join  film_actor on film_actor.film_id = film.film_id join film_category on film_category.film_id = film_actor.film_id where film_category.category_id = 'Horror';

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.